Friday, March 4, 2011

My second night of Fringe excitement...

So I realized that I make it sound quite often on here as if I am not doing anything but playing games and having fun. I guess I figure my daily work activities are not exciting enough for a blog, but I will be sure to comment on those soon (likely when I talk about the Pastors at Hope Valley where I am working). Sufficient to say, most of my days are consumed with work. Weekends are largely free though and so are evenings. I take full advantage of this.

On Tuesday night (3/1), Jon, Katie, and I went back to the Fringe for another night of comic fun. This time we were going to see the Axis of Awesome. Perhaps you have heard of this comedy/music act? They became quite famous on youtube for their song about 4 chords which essentially made up all the best hit songs. Here is a link to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

They have become quite famous for that little skit. Their whole show was pretty darn funny though and because of the small, intimate nature of shows at the Fringe, I got to meet and talk with them a bit. Good times!

In Christ,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment