Friday, March 4, 2011

Dean and Ginny

Wow! It has been far too long since I posted on here. Turns out my days are filling up with stuff quite nicely and blogging took a back seat. I apologize. I will be caught up very soon and will do my best to stay caught up. A lot has happened in the last week-and-a-half!

On Tuesday night last week (2/22) the older, retired pastor of Hope Valley Uniting Church (where I am working) invited me over for dinner. His name is Dean and his lovely wife is Ginny. Dean is a very wise man and an immense asset to the Uniting Church denomination still to this day. I had a wonderful time talking with him and his wife (for nearly 4 hours). I look forward to learning much from them. They also fed me well--fresh fish for the win!

Dean is the father of Kynan, who is the executive pastor at Hope Valley. I will tell you more about him in a later post.

In Christ,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment