Thursday, February 17, 2011

Foggy London Town...

So today I feel like I am back in Michigan (which made me miss everybody quite a bit). Why? Because the weather reminds me of a Fall day in Michigan. It has been cool and raining ever since I woke up this morning. A very lazy day for sure. I did some work at the Church and Jon and I have been just sort of sitting not wanting to do anything. Tonight we are supposed to go out to the start of the Adelaide Fringe Festival, but I am not sure how fun it will be with all the rain and wet. It was supposed to kick off with a huge parade and a outdoor concert, but it is quite literally raining on their parade. I wonder if it will still happen. Jon and I are going to go anyways because he had planned it for a young adult event for the Church. We'll see how water logged we get!

The Fringe is an event in itself. I will blog about that more in a future post.

In Christ,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment